1. |
Philip Marlowe
06:09
|
|||
菲利普馬洛
Long way down Hollywood street,
沿著好萊塢大街一路向下
take a soft left,
稍往左拐
families cherishing the new born of a week.
街邊的房屋裏正在準備周日的晚餐。
None of these has anything to do with me,
而這些瑣碎於我沒有意義
in a result of my name Marlowe,
我的名字
indicates sentiments are none of my business.
註定跟多愁善感沒有關係。
It was a raining afternoon,
今天下午下著雨
and I mostly hate raining days.
而我最厭惡下雨天
I just lost my key to my apartment,
我剛弄丟了我公寓的鑰匙
with a client in an hour to meet.
而我的客人不到一個小時就要到了
Yes, itches feel like burning.
因煩躁而發癢的皮膚已經開始生疼
I just park my car at the corner,
我把車停好在了街角
with a client in an hour to meet.
客人不到一個小時就要到了。
Call it bizarre story the utterly formation of a script,
稱之為奇怪的故事吧,那種最離奇最頂級的劇本故事
though I wouldn’t bear myself perform it I wouldn’t bear myself perform it.
但我不能忍受這事兒發生在我身上,我不能忍受這個。
For a minute I thought I was daydreaming.
一瞬間我以為我在做白日夢
A fancy woman with fancy linen hair came towards me.
一個有著一頭漂亮亞麻頭髮的漂亮女人朝我走來
She opened up a fancy leopard hand bag flipped out an envelope,
她打開了她那漂亮的豹紋手提包,拿出了一個信封
sealing wax of my name on which.
蜂蠟上居然印著我的名字。
Oh humming head humming head,
一瞬間我頭暈目眩
I don’t recall this woman from my guest list.
我不記得我的賓客名單裏有這個女人
No prologue no tease as usual,
沒來得及說我那些俏皮開場白
humming head buzz humming head.
頭暈目眩,頭暈目眩。
Founded on my husband’s typewriter she said,
我的丈夫已經失蹤三天了,她說
The man missing for three days.
我在他的打字機上找到了這封信
I guess something to do with bills on the table which not for the bureau
我想這事兒可能和賭桌上的欠賬有關所以沒去找條子
Sorry about uninvited.
抱歉不請自來了。
Another same old story,
又是一個老套的故事,
Gambling macaroni with a beauty.
怎麼這種賭棍公子哥總能把到靚妞?
Sell my hours for 20 bucks again
我又把自己賣了個20塊一小時的好價錢,
Trouble is my business.
因為跟麻煩事打交道就是我的命。
|
Streaming and Download help
If you like Philip Marlowe, you may also like:
Bandcamp Daily your guide to the world of Bandcamp